4" and 6" transmission spheres and transmission flats
OptiPro Transmission Spheres
OptiPro transmission spheres provide many advantages that make them ideal choice for your interferometer:
- Manufactured to the highest standards using the latest technology
- Available in either λ/10 or λ/20 absolute precision levels (λ=633nm)
- Surface quality of 10-5 scratch and dig
- Low mid-spatial frequency surfaces (digital map included)
- Reference surface 4% reflectivity
- Low expansion, stress free mount for reference element
- 101.6mm and 152.4mm entrance beam diameter available
- Wide range of f#'s available from f/0.65 up to f/160
All transmission spheres and flats are thoroughly inspected and tested to ensure optimal performance. In addition, each is packaged in a foam-lined, impact resistant case and comes with supporting documentation, including a certificate of conformance attesting to their absolute precision.
Utilize OptiPro transmission spheres and ensure your optics measure up to your customers’ exacting standards.
| Advanced Optical Metrology Solutions from OptiPro >>