Nakamura-Tome LC-50 Fully Automatic Centering Machine: 2-55 MM Optics
Nakamura-Tome LC-50 Overview
The Nakamura-Tome LC-50 fully automatic NC lens centering machine is capable of centering spheres and aspheres from 2-55mm in diameter. A wide range of processing operations can be performed on the LC-50, including “D-Cut” and centering simultaneously, “I-Cut”, four-sided processing, angled surface processing, and more. In addition, flatter lenses with a poor clamping angle can also be centered on the LC-50.
Ideal for high volume commercial lenses, the LC-50 is designed to help optics companies maximize centering productivity:
- Automated loading and unloading with built-in robotic system
- Small space requirement – robot & stocker are combined
- Twice the productivity with twin manufacturing axes
- Fast setups with user friendly NC control
- Efficient cycle times with grinding wheel driven by high performance NC control
The Nakamura-Tome LC-50 centering machine is perfect for companies looking to integrate fully automatic lens centering capability onto their manufacturing floor.
Nakamura-Tome LC-50 Technical Specifications
NC Lens Centering Machine Specs* LC-50 Workpiece Optimal Diameter Range 2-55 mm (0.08"-2.1") Maximum Workpiece Height 10 mm (0.4") NC Control Axis 6 Axis Min Unit 0.0001 mm Centering Wheel Diameter 160mm (6.3") Stocker Loader Movement X: 600 mm (23.6"), Y: 600 mm (23.6") Min Unit 0.01 mm Z Drive / Carrier System Air cylinder / Vacuum contact Power Supply 11kVA Air Pressure 0.5Mpa Machine Dimensions Height 1,650 mm (64.9") Floorspace 1,380 mm (54.3") x 890 mm (35") Weight 800 kg (1,763.7 lbs.)
* Specifications subject to change. Contact OptiPro for the latest specifications.