Machine Tool Service Support
Our Extensive Service Capabilities include:
- Mechanical and electrical machine tool repair
- Machine relocation, leveling, and realignment
- Spindle balancing & vibration analysis up to 60,000 RPM
- Machine tool preventative maintenance and inspection
- AC servo drives and motors, including Fanuc, Yaskawa, Mitsubishi, Fagor, Copely, Rockwell, etc.
- DC servo drives and motors, including Servo Dynamics, Baldor, Copely, Glentech, etc.
- AC spindle drives and motors, including Fanuc, Yaskawa, Fagor, Indramat, HSD, Mitsubishi, etc.
- Laser compensation of linear and rotary axes using Renishaw equipment
- Ballbar testing using Renishaw equipment
- Way straightness, flatness, and squareness (horizontal and vertical)
- Angular displacement (roll, pitch & yaw)
Advanced Service Equipment
Renishaw XL-80 Compact Laser System (+/- 0.5 ppm, 4.0 m/s performance)
Linear measurement accuracy is assured +/- 0.5 ppm thanks to a precision stabilized laser source and accurate environmental compensation. Readings can be taken at up to 50 kHz, with a maximum linear measurement speed of 4 m/s and a linear resolution of 1 nm, even at maximum speed. All measurement options (not just linear) are based on interferometric measurements, giving confidence in the accuracy of the data recorded.
Renishaw XR20-W Rotary Axis Calibrator (+/- 1 arc second accuracy)
- Automated calibration – The XR20-W is motorized and data capture is synchronized to axis movement, i.e. no operator intervention required during data capture.
- High accuracy and repeatability – Measurement accuracy of +/- 1 arc second. All Renishaw systems are factory calibrated and delivered with traceable certification.
- Use of Renishaw laser system – Provides a high integrity, non-contact reference measurement, remote from the axis under test.
Renishaw QC20-W BallBar System – Regular ballbar testing of machine tools helps to:
- Ensure accurate parts, the first time, from CNC machines
- Reduce machine down-time, scrap and inspection costs
- Demonstrate compliance with machine performance and quality management standards
- Implement fact-based predictive maintenance
Vibrotest® 60 spindle vibration analyzer
- Predictive Machine Maintenance has many facets – Vibrotest 60 is a vibration analyzer, data collector, and balancing instrument in one package.
- For off-line data collection and evaluation, Vibrotest 60 leaves nothing to be desired, with low weight, large storage capacity, flexible handling and xms monitoring software and database.
- As an analyzer, the 2-channel Vibrotest 60 sets the standard with the extent of its functions.
- As a field balancing instrument, Vibrotest 60 uses unique methods to simplify and shorten a balancing procedure.
Additional Advanced Service Equipment
- Tektronix TDS 1002B 2 Channel Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Mitutoyo Anti Magnetic True Test Indicators 0.005″ & 0.0001″
- Fluke Digital multimeter
- Clamprite Spindle Drawbar Force Gage