Verisurf Metrology Software
Verisurf Metrology Solutions Built on Mastercam
Verisurf and Mastercam combined are a closed loop design through manufacturing software that delivers on the Industry 4.0 promise of improved quality and efficiency while lowering costs.
3D Measurement Platform
Verisurf software is a 3D measurement platform for manufacturing inspection, guided assembly and reverse engineering. Our open platform with enterprise interoperability empowers our customers to; open any CAD file or drawing, connect to any measuring device, align to any part or assembly, perform live or offline measurement tasks and quickly communicate results with colorful reports and database connectivity.
Powerful CAD Foundation
Verisurf CAD is the foundation of all our suites and includes; powerful NURBS surfacing and ParasolidTM solid modeling with model-associative GD&T. Our user experience is the most rewarding visualization experience in the metrology industry and is easy to learn because it adheres to the familiar Microsoft Ribbon Framework with Tabs, Groups, Panels and Galleries fully customizable to simplify and automate repeated processes.
Customization for Automation
The Verisurf SDK helps companies achieve Industry 4.0 automation objectives with a Application Programming Interface (API) that enables the creation of custom measurement applications with the power of Verisurf in the background. The API supports all popular scripting languages to create custom user interfaces to automate and simplify repeatable measurement driven processes.
Metrology Software Suites
Verisurf is a modular software enabling us to configure the right software suite to meet the needs and budget of each customer.
CMM Programming & Inspection
- Quickly learned and retained by new users thanks to intuitive user interface with rich visual experience.
- Automate quality processes with repeatable measurement plans for any portable, manual or programable CMM.
- Teach programs or create them from CAD for measurable reduction in programming time and process execution.
- Run CMMs with Renishaw, Mitutoyo, Hexagon, Zeiss, or Pantec controllers, create reports and connect to quality databases.
Inspection & Analysis
- Connect to manual or portable CMMs and measure with probes and scanners from API, Creaform, FARO, Hexagon, Kreon, Leica, Nikon, and more.
- Inspect to drawings or CAD models with intelligent MBD and measure primitive features or complex profiles directly.
- Identify deviation and tolerance conditions between measured parts and nominal CAD in a premium user experience.
- Create meaningful quality reports in standard or custom formats and connect to popular FAI, SPC and QMS applications.
3D Scanning & Reverse Engineering
- Complete 3D SCAN-TO-CAD workflow quickly learned and retained by new users thanks to the intuitive user interface.
- Probe and scan directly with scanners and CMMs from API, Creaform, FARO, Hexagon, Kreon, Leica, Mitutoyo, Renishaw, WENZEL, and Zeiss.
- Extensive point cloud and mesh editing tools to automate 3D modeling including feature recognition and auto surfacing.
- Create NURBS surfaces and Parasolid solid models with model associative GD&T and export.
Complete hardware and software solutions bundled with installation, training, and support services. We invite you to review these integrated metrology solutions and contact us for a demonstration.
Master3DGage® is a complete CMM hardware and software solution for inspection and reverse engineering. The multi-axis portable CMM features absolute encoders for quick start-up and highly accurate and precise measurements. Its lightweight, wireless design and battery-powered capability enable the Master3DGage® to be placed right into your CNC machine for in-process inspection. Optional 3D scanner and hot-swappable probes make it easy to switch from scanning complex profiles to probing primitive features in seconds.
The 3DGage is the world’s most affordable portable CMM for industry and education. The latest 3DGage provides accuracy appropriate for a wide range of measurement and 3D modeling applications required for engineering, manufacturing and education. Standard accessories include probe kit, calibration fixture, aluminum training part, ASME B89.4.22 calibration certificate, RoHS compliant CE and FCC certified and one year warranty. Popular options include custom probes, rugged case, magnetic base, Verisurf software and application training.
The CMM Master brings highly repeatable, thermally insensitive and versatile inspection to the shop floor. The solution is designed to be the most cost-effective, automated, in-process inspection system for production machining or a dedicated work cell. Verisurf adds a proprietary Cubic Volumetric Mapping (CVM) process utilizing 24 parameter calculations to error map and improve the accuracy of the standard Equator which eliminates the costly step of the “mastering” process that involves a separate CMM to baseline your part.
Learn more about dimensional metrology technology and applications integrated into the Mastercam user experience.
CNC CMM Technology
The CMM is a measurement system designed for precision verification and documentation of manufactured parts and assemblies. They are programmed and/or controlled to take measurements of size, form, dimension, and relationships between features. Verification is based upon a comparison between…
First Article Inspection
First Article Inspection (FAI) is a manufacturing and quality assurance process to satisfy product specifications and quality requirements before full production begins. It typically involves a detailed examination of the first sample produced from a manufacturing run, known as the “first article.” This inspection is critical in…
Reference Point System (RPS) Alignment, also known as RPS Registration, is a principle for aligning 3D measurement inspection data to the 3D engineering design of a manufactured component or assembly. It brings the measurement data together with the computer-aided design (CAD) model…