THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY OPTIPRO'S Booth at SPIE Optifab!
- OptiPro at SPIE Optifab 2017
- Optical Manufacturing and Metrology Demos
- 13 Solutions for Precision Optics Production
- High Traffic in OptiPro's Booth
- High Speed Polishing Machine Demo
- Front View of OptiPro's Booth
- Automation on PRO 80 GTS
- Side View of OptiPro's Booth
- ZEISS O-Inspect Multisensor CMM Demo
- Demo of Acylinder Polishing Driven by PROSurf
|CHECK OUT MORE IMAGES >>|
It was an action-packed week at SPIE Optifab! Nearly 2,000 people attended the event to see innovative machines and metrology equipment that is reshaping the precision optics industry. Thank you to everyone who stopped by OptiPro's booth to learn more about our latest technology. From the new PRO 160P+ featuring dual lower spindles for in-process tool truing, to auto-loading/unloading/clamping on the PRO 80 GTS, to new enhancements made on our UltraSurf non-contact metrology systems, OptiPro showcased solutions that will help optical manufacturers become more productive than ever before.
square feet in OptiPro's booth
demos of OptiPro machines and metrology solutions
OptiPro's booth (#715) featured the latest solutions designed to optimize production of precision optics and advanced ceramics:
- The all new PRO 160P+ with dual lower spindles for efficient high speed polishing and tool truing
- PRO 80 Series:
- Auto clamping on the PRO 80 GTS optical grinder, which will be configured with Universal Robots robotic arm to perform auto loading/unloading
- UltraSmooth Finishing on the PRO 80P
- Improved asphere polishing using the PRO 80 UFF
- Polishing aspheric cylinders on the UFF 300, driven by PROSurf freeform CAM software
- Light weighting and advanced probing routines on the OptiSonic 550X
- New enhancements to the UltraSurf 4X 300 non-contact metrology system, including faster measuring speed and increased accuracy rating
- Accurately measuring freeform surfaces on the UltraSurf 5X non-contact metrology system, driven by new freeform metrology software
- OptiTrace 5000 high precision contact profilometer for measuring spheres aspheres, and acylinders.
- PRO Tower vertical interferometer for fast in-process metrology or final metrology of precision optics
- Multisensor CMM measurement on the ZEISS O-INSPECT 543
- Glassmaster 520 planetary polisher
In addition, OptiPro engineers and technicians presented technical papers on the latest optical manufacturing and metrology advancements:
- Ultrasonic grinding of optical materials
Authors: Michael J. Cahill, Michael J. Bechtold, Edward Fess, Thomas Stephan, Rob Bechtold, OptiPro Systems
- Computer aided manufacturing for complex freeform optics
Authors: Frank L. Wolfs, Edward Fess, Dustin Johns, Gabriel LePage, Greg Matthews, OptiPro Systems
- Advancements in non-contact metrology of aspheres and diffractive optics
Authors: Scott DeFisher, OptiPro Systems
We hope you found our machine demos and technical presentations interesting and beneficial.
If you were not able to make it to Optifab, OptiPro's doors are always
open for machine demonstrations in our Advanced Process Development lab.
Contact us today if you would like to learn how partnering with OptiPro
can give your company a competitive edge in the precision optics