Fully Automatic Centering Machine: 2-55 mm Optics
The Nakamura-Tome LC-50 fully automatic NC lens centering machine is capable of centering spheres and aspheres from 2-55mm in diameter. A wide range of processing operations can be performed on the LC-50, including "D-Cut" and centering simultaneously, "I-Cut", four-sided processing, angled surface processing, and more. In addition, flatter lenses with a poor clamping angle can also be centered on the LC-50.
Ideal for high volume commercial lenses, the LC-50 is designed to help optics companies maximize centering productivity:
- Automated loading and unloading with built-in robotic system
- Small space requirement - robot & stocker are combined
- Twice the productivity with twin manufacturing axes
- Fast setups with user friendly NC control
- Efficient cycle times with grinding wheel driven by high performance NC control
The Nakamura-Tome LC-50 centering machine is perfect for companies looking to integrate fully automatic lens centering capability onto their manufacturing floor.