THE LATEST Technology for Optical Fabrication and Ceramics MachiningOptiPro's 5th annual Optics and Ceramics Open House on July 18th, 2018 was a major success! The event gave attendees the opportunity to experience cutting-edge technology for manufacturing and measuring precision optics and advanced ceramics. Tours of OptiPro's state-of-the-art 40,000 square foot facility provided an inside look at our temperature-controlled machine assembly area to see how OptiPro machines are built with quality and precision. New machines, products, and techniques from OptiPro and other companies serving the optics and ceramics industries were on display, making this the perfect event for anyone looking to overcome manufacturing challenges, enhance current capabilities, or to learn about the latest and greatest.
top suppliers serving the optics and ceramics industries
technical presentations to gain a competitive edge
dinner and happy hour while networking with industry colleagues
Tech Talks to enhance your manufacturing capabilities
how adding ultrasonic assistance to the cutting tool can help maximize
efficiency when machining glass or ceramic materials.
Demonstration: See fast ceramics machining on the OptiSonic 530.
Presentation: Learn how to overcome the challenges of manufacturing freeform optics.
how OptiPro's G Series software makes prism grinding easy, and how to
perform complex measurements quickly and easily with ZEISS metrology
Demonstration: See prism grinding on the OptiSonic 550X and prism measurements on the ZEISS O-Inspect multi-sensor measuring machine.
Machine demos highlighting the latest manufacturing and metrology advancements
- Asphere grinding and polishing on the PRO 80 Series
- 3D asphere metrology on the OptiTrace 5000
- High speed asphere metrology on the UltraSurf 4X 300
- 200mm concave spherical lens polishing with PRO Tower metrology
- Acylinder grinding with on-board metrology on the OptiSonic 550X
- Acylinder and edge polishing on the UFF 300
- Freeform optics polishing on the UFF 300
- Freeform optics metrology on the UltraSurf 5X
- Prism grinding on the OptiSonic 550X
- Prism metrology on the ZEISS O-Inspect multi-sensor measuring machine
- Ceramics machining on the OptiSonic 530
the NEWEST PRODUCTS from vendors serving the precision optics and Advanced Ceramics Industries
The Chance to win awesome prizes
- A putting contest to win OptiPro swag!
- Longest drive contest in our indoor golf simulator - the longest drive recorded won a Titleist 917D2 driver!
- Raffles to win a Cleveland TFI 2135 putter and ZEISS TERRA ED Pocket 10x25 binoculars!
|Titleist 917D2 driver
|Cleveland TFI 2135 putter
|ZEISS TERRA ED binoculars
delicious barbeque for dinner from heintzelman's bbq pit!
2018 OPTICS AND CERAMICS OPEN HOUSE:
Machines and Solutions
|PICS FROM 2018 >>
Thank you to everyone who helped make this event a success! If you would like to learn more about how to enhance your manufacturing and metrology capabilities, feel free to contact our team.