Surface Profilometer: Surface roughness and Contour Measurement
- OptiTrace 5000 Contact Surface Profilometer
- Surface profiler for spheres, aspheres and cylinders
- Surface profilometer for up to 200mm optics
- High precision contour measurement of optical components
High precision contact surface profilometer and a unique solution for the measurement of spheres, aspheres, and cylinder precision optics. OptiTrace 5000 is the integration of OptiPro's powerful analysis software, ergonomic environmental enclosure and the Y-Theta air bearing unit with the ZEISS Surfcom 5000 profilometer for 2D and 3D measurement.
Multiple advanced features help companies achieve fast and precise contour measurement and surface roughness analysis:
- Large measuring range: up to 200 mm of X-axis travel and 32 mm vertical sag deviation
- Ergonomic environmental enclosure reduces the influence of fluctuating shop conditions
- Dual beam laser feedback and jeweled diamond stylus pivot maximize repeatability
- Multiple stylus configurations available: 2 micron or 5 micron diamond, 1 mm or 2 mm ruby ball
- Y-theta air bearing option allows for 3D surface topography generation and acylinder measurement
The features above in conjunction with OptiPro's powerful analysis software, OptiTrace, make the OptiTrace 5000 the ideal contact metrology solution for cylinders, aspheres, spheres, and plano precision optics.
| Comparison of contact and non-contact asphere surface metrology devices >>
Advancements in asphere manufacturing >>
| Advanced Optical Metrology Solutions from OptiPro >>