OptiTrace Software: Analysis of Figure, Slope Error & Fitting Routines
(Click on thumbnail to enlarge)
OptiTrace is OptiPro's powerful software that performs streamlined analysis of figure, slope error, and fitting routines. The software is capable of generating 2D surface profiles of cylinders, aspheres, spheres, or plano precision optics. 3D surface error maps can also be generated for aspheres, spheres, and planos by rotating the optic with the Y-Theta air bearing table.
OptiTrace has been specifically designed for the optical fabrication industry with feedback from technicians, optical designers, and quality control engineers. The easy-to-use interface allows technicians to quickly and accurately verify the surface quality of precision optics, helping to optimize manufacturing efficiency.
- Multiple profile loading: Allows the user to load multiple traces from the same optic on one plot, giving the user the ability to overlay scans of correction steps on top of one another to see where/how the optic is changing
- 3D reconstruction tool: Allows the operator to create a 3D surface error map by taking multiple traces across the optic at specific intervals
- Asphere toolbox with...
- Radius optimization
- Global sine convert
- Sag table for nominal surface verification
- Detailed slope analysis
- Multiple filtering options
- Multiple data mask options: Allows users to exclude surface profile data that is outside the clear aperture of the optic. Also has the ability to remove localized invalid data points
- Easily exported figure error data: For part qualification or to perform correction runs seamlessly on OptiPro grinding and polishing equipment. Data files can be exported in formats that support other manufacturing technologies in the optics industry.