Exceptional Service and Support for Your OptiPro Machine
Purchasing a machine from OptiPro Systems means not only investing in the latest optical manufacturing technology, you are also partnering with a company dedicated to providing unmatched service and support. OptiPro's team of service technicians share the same passion of working with our customers to quickly and effectively resolve any issues they may have to keep their productivity at a high level.
OptiPro offers a wide variety of services including machine certification, calibration, trouble shooting, field service repair, and preventative maintenance. Our service team consists of factory trained professionals with backgrounds in mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and metrology fields. Our technicians are provided with the most updated training and equipment, giving our customers the highest quality service available.
PRO-Tect Customer Care Plan
The PRO-Tect Customer Care Plan is OptiPro's yearly service and support contract with exclusive benefits to help our customers protect their OptiPro equipment and maximize performance. Minimize downtime with a yearly preventative maintenance visit from one of OptiPro's highly-skilled service engineers. Receive peace-of-mind knowing that technician and application support is just a phone call or email away. Keep your machine software up-to-date with the latest versions, take advantage of special pricing on tooling and consumables, and much more.
Extensive Service Capabilities
- Mechanical and electrical machine tool repair
- Machine relocation, leveling, and realignment
- Spindle balancing & vibration analysis up to 60,000 RPM
- Machine tool preventative maintenance and inspection
- Laser compensation of linear and rotary axes using Renishaw equipment
- Ballbar testing using Renishaw equipment
- Way straightness, flatness, and squareness (horizontal and vertical)
- Angular displacement (roll, pitch & yaw)
Advanced Service Equipment
- Renishaw XL-80 Compact Laser System (+/- 0.5 ppm, 4.0 m/s performance) - Linear measurement accuracy is assured +/- 0.5 ppm thanks to a precision stabilized laser source and accurate environmental compensation. Readings can be taken at up to 50 kHz, with a maximum linear measurement speed of 4 m/s and a linear resolution of 1 nm, even at maximum speed. All measurement options (not just linear) are based on interferometric measurements, giving confidence in the accuracy of the data recorded.
- Renishaw XR20-W Rotary Axis Calibrator (+/- 1 arc second accuracy)
- Automated calibration - The XR20-W is motorized and data capture is synchronized to axis movement, i.e. no operator intervention required during data capture.
- High accuracy and repeatability - Measurement accuracy of +/- 1 arc second. All Renishaw systems are factory calibrated and delivered with traceable certification.
- Use of Renishaw laser system - Provides a high integrity, non-contact reference measurement, remote from the axis under test.
- Renishaw QC20-W BallBar System - Regular ballbar testing of machine tools helps to:
- Ensure accurate parts, the first time, from CNC machines
- Reduce machine down-time, scrap and inspection costs
- Demonstrate compliance with machine performance and quality management standards
- Implement fact-based predictive maintenance
- Tektronix TDS 1002B 2 Channel Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Mitutoyo Anti Magnetic True Test Indicators 0.005" & 0.0001"
- Fluke Digital multimeter
- Vibrotest® 60 spindle vibration analyzer - Predictive Machine Maintenance has many facets - Vibrotest 60 is a vibration analyzer, data collector, and balancing instrument in one package.
- For off-line data collection and evaluation, Vibrotest 60 leaves nothing to be desired, with low weight, large storage capacity, flexible handling and xms monitoring software and database.
- As an analyzer, the 2-channel Vibrotest 60 sets the standard with the extent of its functions.
- As a field balancing instrument, Vibrotest 60 uses unique methods to simplify and shorten a balancing procedure.
- Clamprite Spindle Drawbar Force Gage
Dedicated Parts Department
We maintain a large inventory of frequently requested tooling, consumables and service parts to optimize the performance of your machine. If you are a current customer of OptiPro, requests can be submitted quickly and easily via our online catalog. We will make every effort to ship parts the same day if your order is placed before 3:00 pm EST.
Experts with Fagor Automation CNC Controls
OptiPro is the place to contact if you are located in NY State (or anywhere on the east coast) and need Fagor Automation products, or service on your existing Fagor products. OptiPro's technicians have the knowledge and capability of handling Fagor CNC, Digital Readouts (DRO's), and the feedback line of products.
Fagor Automation has long been OptiPro's choice of CNC, motors, and drives for our optical grinding and polishing machines because we build our machines with only the finest materials to ensure our customers are completely satisfied with their purchase.