Robotmaster seamlessly integrates robot programming, simulation, and code generation inside Mastercam, delivering quicker robot programming.
Powerful Part Modeling - Streamlined CAD engine makes design work easier than ever before. Each piece of geometry you create is "live", letting you quickly modify it until it’s exactly what you want. Traditional functions are consolidated into a few simple clicks to simplify the creation of even the most complex parts.
Import CAD Model - Alternatively the part may be created using other CAD software and the model may be imported either directly in your choice of native or neutral file formats. Data translators are available for IGES, Parasolid®, SAT (ACIS solids), AutoCAD® (DXF, DWG, and Inventor TM files), SolidWorks®, Solid Edge®, STEP, EPS, CADL, STL, VDA, and ASCII, CATIA®, Pro/E®, and more.
Engineering Changes Made Easy - Every shop faces engineering changes and two powerful new tools are available – File Tracking and Change Recognition – that give you an easy way to identify CAD model revisions and streamline programming an updated file. The real power of these tools becomes clear when receiving engineering changes to a large file with multiple operations. Something as simple as a few additional drill holes could be frustrating to identify. Now, with a few mouse clicks, you can immediately locate and program these changes, saving valuable time.
CAD/CAM Based Programming - Create simple or complex robot trajectories accurately without teaching points using Mastercam Mill or Router. The programming of the robot trajectory is done graphically using the same process and tools used for CNC machines, by selecting geometry (lines, arcs, part edges and/or 3D part). Once the geometry is selected, parameter boxes guide the user in making the proper selection of process information. The software automatically generates the robot trajectory based on the above information.
Associative Toolpaths - Fully associative geometry and toolpaths let you modify the geometry or machining parameters and immediately get an accurate, updated toolpath.
Robot Configuration Libraries - Use Robotmaster's extensive configuration library to easily select your Robot and End-of-arm Tooling and convert CAD/CAM toolpaths for your specific hardware requirements and setup.
- Choose from FANUC, AAB, MOTOMAN, KUKA, STAUBLI and more
- Enter robot operating parameters like:
- Entire robotic cell setup
- End of arm tooling
- Setup (user frame and tool center point data)
- Tool changer information
- Motion parameters
- Linear rail and/or rotary table configuration
- Set robot configuration for optimal robot posture
- Manage motion between operations
Optimization of Programs - Use automated settings to quickly optimize robot motion and precise control of rotation around tool for:
- Avoiding singularity and joint limits
- Maximizing robot dexteritys
- Optimizing joint speeds and ensuring smooth robot playbacks
Robot Simulation - Validate the programs by using Robotmaster's robot simulator
- View robot motion in continuous or step mode, by individual operation or complete toolgroup
- Automatic detection of collisions
- View either robot only or entire manufacturing cell
Code Generator - Robotmaster's post-processor generates the robot-ready program file
- Generate programs in robot native language
- Customizable robot code output
- Multi-file output for managing long programs with limited robot memory