Vertical Interferometer: Up to 300 mm Optics
"The precision of the PRO Tower has enhanced our optical metrology capabilities. Its rigid structure and active dampening system provides a very stable metrology platform, even in a busy shop floor environment."
PRO Tower 4i/6i
The PRO Tower is a fast, ergonomical, and easy-to-use vertical interferometer capable of measuring the wavefront and radius of optics up to 300 mm in diameter. It has a motorized stage with 1,000 mm of travel and is available with a CGH stage for aspheric measurements.
Multiple advanced features make the PRO Tower ideal for fast in-process metrology or final metrology of precision optics:
- Shop floor convenience: Very stable platform with large lab-grade granite core for operating on shop floor
- Robust radius scale: Renishaw metal scales with 10nm resolution are less sensitive to airborne particulate compared to glass scales
- Precise radius measurements: +/- 1 micron positioning accuracy
- Highly accurate configuration: Vertical interferometry allows optic to be measured in a relaxed state
- Extensive size capabilities: Part apertures up to 300mm, radius up to 1200mm
- Asphere capability: Available with optional CGH stage with position control
- Exceptional ergonomics: Upward looking with objective at waist level
- Customizable: Available with a wide variety of interferometers and transmission spheres
- Crash avoidance software: Programmable safeties per job
- Easy viewing of the latest software: Available with MetroPro X, displayed on a high resolution LCD screen
- Mobility: Platform on wheels for easy movement, leveling feet for fast set up
The PRO Tower is available in two versions: the PRO Tower 4i integrates a 4" interferometer system, while the PRO Tower 6i operates with a 6" interferometer. Both have programmable servo positioning of the Z-axis stage for easy use, as well as a powerfully simple Graphical User Interface.
| Advanced Optical Metrology Solutions from OptiPro >>
|Tech Tips and Applications
|Manufacturing Made Easy for Spherical Optics >>