Mastercam Maintenance Program
As a Mastercam customer, you know the value that top-of-the-line CAD/CAM delivers. Now you can enhance that value by making sure your Mastercam software is always up-to-date - and your shop always has the latest tools to keep you ahead of the competition.
The Mastercam Maintenance Program is a software delivery plan designed to provide you with the most recent enhancements, the latest software tools, and the best new features. This means that your investment in Mastercam will continue to pay off by keeping your shop at the top of its game.
With a Mastercam Maintenance Contract, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Major releases - Made available at no additional cost
- Enhancements - Also known as "apps" - these include new options to existing features. These features are only available to maintenance customers. New Enhancements will be available several times a year.
- Future functionality - You'll have early access to brand new features that are pre-released to Maintence customers only. Non-Maintenance customers will have to wait until a major release, giving your shop the competitive edge.
- Updated translators - You will receive the latest translators for CAD files that you are eligible to receive; you will not have to wait until the new version release.
- Mastercam-Supplied Add-Ons - These specialized tools are created by CNC Software and plug in to Mastercam, supplying unique tools for specific work (aka C-Hooks). Only available to maintenance customers.
- Free telephone technical support - between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM EST, on any business day
- Free email support - send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eligible to attend free "Jam Sessions" - Jam Sessions take place on the first Friday of each month and give a limited number of Maintenance customers the chance to meet with our techical staff to discuss any questions that you may have.
- Special pricing on training classes - We offer custom classes specific to your application, as well as group training and night classes.