- UltraCURV Precision Spherometer
- Radius of Curvature and Sag Height Measurement
- UltraCURV Accessories Kit
- UltraCURV Software Screenshot
UltraCURV (Computerized Universal Radius Verifier) is a
precision spherometer capable of measuring Radius of Curvature (RoC) and sag height of ground or polished planos and spherical optics. With UltraCURV, you can measure flat or steep RoC of workpieces up to 200mm in diameter utilizing a 3-point measurement technique.
Multiple beneficial features help companies achieve fast, easy and precise RoC and sag height measurement:
- Easy to use: Seamless integration with a netbook computer
- Setup assistance: Step-by-step procedure to calibrate and measure RoC
- Fast setup on the shop floor or in the lab
- Flexibility: mall diameter workpiece adapters for measuring RoC of small lenses
- Cost-effective: Measure any radius of curvature without an extensive test plate library
Streamline the task of measuring radius of curvature and sag height by implementing the UltraCURV into your manufacturing operations. UltraCURV includes a base unit, netbook computer with software, protective case, 3 sets of (3) moveable contacts with 6mm diameter balls (carbide / ruby), 3 small optic measuring rings and a complete instruction manual.
| Advanced Optical Metrology Solutions from OptiPro >>