deterministic cnc Asphere polishing machine: 10-160mm optics
The PRO 160A is a deterministic CNC asphere polishing machine capable of prototype to high volume production polishing of aspheric lenses. The PRO 160A incorporates both UltraForm Finishing and UltraSmooth Finishing in one unique platform, making it ideal for polishing aspheres to optical requirements with minimized mid-spatial frequencies.
The PRO 160A allows companies to achieve both sub-aperture and mid-to-large aperture polishing in one setup. PRO 160A is perfect for companies looking for versatile asphere polishing capability while saving floor space.
PRO 160A's UFF
- Finish aspheres in a fraction of the time with high removal rates and precision
- Deterministic UFF process accomplishes 1/2 wave p-v or better surface form error of aspheres
- Multiple belt and slurry combinations allow UFF to polish glass, crystal, ceramic and metal aspheric optics
PRO 160A's USF
- Versatile polishing tool that can conform to a variety of aspheric surfaces
- Minimizes mid-spatial frequencies to meet stringent slope specifications
- USF's compliant layer is available in a variety of durometers giving the operator freedom to configure the tool for different optical materials, including glasses, ceramics and crystals
Developments in precision asphere manufacturing >>
Advancements in asphere manufacturing >>
| Asphere Manufacturing Solutions from OptiPro >>