OptiPro Systems is proud to be a certified reseller and training facility for Mastercam, the world's most popular CAD/CAM software. In addition to offering Mastercam to companies of all sizes with the implementation of NC programming and optimization, we will train you at our state-of-the-art training facility Ontario N.Y. If you can't get out of the office, OptiPro's team of specialists will come out to train at your facility!
OptiPro offers a wide range of training classes to accommodate students with all different types of skill levels, including:
- Beginner Mill - Teaches the basic concepts of the Mastercam interface and progresses to geometry definition and 2D Toolpath generation. Topics covered include tool and material libraries, 2 1/2 axis (Mill Level 1) machining functions including contouring, pocketing, drilling, c-hooks, customization, and verification.
- Advanced Mill - Designed from the experienced Mastercam user, Advanced Mill increases the student's knowledge of surface creation, wireframe, spline and surface manipulation to obtain better toolpaths, better surface finishes, and quality surface models. All aspects of 3D surface machining are covered. This includes 3D roughing routines, parallel, radial, plunge, pocket, restmill, project, contour, and flowline. All aspects of 3D surface finishing are covered including flowline, leftover, contour, high speed, pencil trace, slope analysis, scallop, and blended. The HST toolaths will all be introduced.
- Multi-Axis Milling - Introduces the concepts and principles of Multi-Axis machining. Topics covered include identifying common multi-axis machine tool configurations, understanding the difference between multi-axis positioning and simultaneous toolpaths, understanding different types of multi-axis toolpaths, capabilities and advantages, and machine simulation options.
- Lathe Beginner - Intended for Mastercam Lathe users who have completed Introduction to Mastercam. Items covered include roughing, finishing, facing, grooving, threading, drilling, configuration, tool and material libraries, and parting.
- Mill/Turn (M/T) - Intended for Mastercam users who have completed Mastercam Beginner Mill and Lathe. All aspects of live tooling, Y-axis milling, C-axis milling, B-axis milling, upper and lower turret programming, sub-spindle programming, stock transfer, and 4-axis turning are covered.
- Wire EDM - Intended for Mastercam Wire users who have completed Introduction to Mastercam. Items covered include 2 axis, 4 axis, wire libraries, taper cutting, chaining options, and all other wire EDM specific functions.